Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Sweet Sugar & Arty Girlz Challenges

The Sweet Sugar Challenge this fortnight is 2 Male Cards, so I made two featuring Hamish stamps - I just adore this little guy, he's so cute.




The second card also fits the Arty Girlz challenge as that is 'Triangles' and I made this card using different hues of blue triangles.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards your right hamish is so cute

Joy said...

Hamish is so cute love him too xx

Lesley said...

Great cards Bee xxx

Shazza said...

Great cards Bee, the traingles one is very unusual. I love this stamp too
x

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely cards Bee. xx

CraftyC said...

Great cards, love the top one!
Clairexx

Sandy said...

Wow they are fabulous. Gorgeous work.

Jo said...

Love Hamish :o)

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful cards love the Triangle design .
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Tracey said...

Cor! Bee you have beeeeen busy, love them all, especially the Bella's.

TraceyW
xx

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, love all the triangles

Angie C said...

Loving these cards Bee

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Bee!! :)

Vanessa.

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love your triangle card! What a great layout!

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful cards Hamish is a cutie

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge xx

Karen said...

2 great cards Bee xxx

Claireabelle said...

These are fab and those stamps are so cute!

Karen said...

These are both great: The triangles are brilliant inspiration for that challenge.