Sunday, 1 June 2008

Yet more cards

I went Blog Hopping last night and was reminded of a couple of things - Hels had been using Andrea's water colour pencils and mine haven't seen the light of day for ages, then I noticed one of my Sistahs was using Pink Petticoat images so I dug mine out and combining the two I made these cards. I am really glad to say my mojo has finally returned home and I am back enjoying my crafting.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great Bee X

Andrea said...

these are great Bee and pleased to see you used your water colours, i love mine x

Ann said...

Brilliant Bee!!! Loving them xxx

Beth said...

Oh, Bee! I love these cards! I looove Bellas! THANK YOU so much for my lovely Bella birthday card!!! You are so thoughtful and wonderful!! I should be getting my laptop back Monday (better be, anyhoo!) and have a TON of catching up to do. I'll post it first thing!

Thanks tons, Sista!

Love, bethxx

Joana24 said...

Bee this cards so is beautiful like the way you stamp lots of images ,
gorgeous colour combo truly beautiful cards