Wednesday, 2 July 2008

A big thank you to Becky, Shazza and Joana for my new award. Wow to be nominated by 3 people on the same day for this, I am stunned. You're all stars in my book!!
The rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate al least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
I am going to have a scout round all my friends blogs over the next few days and then I'll pass the award on. So as they say .... watch this space. I hope that as I was nominated 3 times that doesn't mean I have to pass it on to 21 people - yikes!!!

2 comments:

Joana24 said...

you deserve them all :) your work is fabulous you are a true winner on my book too

Shazza said...

well deserved award Bee
x