Sunday, 10 August 2008

DREAM Book

I bought the boards for this book months ago, put them away, safely, in a drawer and promptly forgot all about them. Panic struck when I was looking for something else earlier this week and found them. But a few nights of burning the midnight oil and the book is complete ready for Perry and Sheryl's wedding. I have really enjoyed making this book and there is a lot of love in it, I hope they like it as much as I do.

















16 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Bee this is stunning! I bet Perry and Sheryl will love it
xx

Joy said...

Wow! What a wonderful gift! It's stunning xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Well worth all your hard work - sure they will both love it. xx

Karen said...

Wow Bee - its stunning, they will love it I'm sure xxx

Angie C said...

Gosh Bee, this is soooo beautiful and elegant. I'm sure they will adore it

Shazza said...

this is stunning Bee, I am sure they will love it.
Shazza
x

Minxy said...

Oh Bee it's absolutly stunning, there ganna love it loads and loads xx

Anonymous said...

It's soooo beautiful - they will love it Bee!! :0) xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love this. I'm going to have to look for one of these types of books...

Andrea said...

thats just great Bee, very decorative x

CraftyC said...

Its just stunning Bee, and I;m sure they will treasure it forever!!
Clairexx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Bee, they will love it.

Ann said...

Bee - what a beautiful keepsake for Perry & Sheryl, it's just stunning!! I'm sure they'll treasure it xxx

Joy said...

BE I have smething for you on my blog xx

Beckie said...

Thats so pretty Bee, I love it!!

Lesley said...

Beautiful book Bee xx