....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
So sorry for your loss Bee, I'm sure Norman is in a happy placeLove becky xx
Oh I am sorry Bee - it's dreadful when you lose a pet and i could hardly read about Norman for the tears - Big hugs Wilma xxx
oooo (((HUG)))) sorry for your loss Bee!Joana xx
Big Squishies Hunny Bee xxx
Big hugs for you Bee xxx
I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a furbaby (I lost my 17 y.o kitty earlier this year). (((((HUGS)))))
What a lovely photo of Norman - he will be sadly missed. Hugs xx
What a handsome chap. Sending you loads of hugsxx
So sorry to hear of your loss Bee, sending big hugs. What a beautiful photo of Norman xxx
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So sorry for your loss Bee, I'm sure Norman is in a happy place
Love becky xx
Oh I am sorry Bee - it's dreadful when you lose a pet and i could hardly read about Norman for the tears - Big hugs Wilma xxx
oooo (((HUG)))) sorry for your loss Bee!
Joana
xx
Big Squishies Hunny Bee xxx
Big hugs for you Bee xxx
I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a furbaby (I lost my 17 y.o kitty earlier this year). (((((HUGS)))))
What a lovely photo of Norman - he will be sadly missed. Hugs xx
What a handsome chap. Sending you loads of hugs
xx
So sorry to hear of your loss Bee, sending big hugs. What a beautiful photo of Norman xxx
Post a Comment