Sunday, 12 October 2008

And Another Calendar

I have made this calendar from a CB download called Flowers, Snails and Fairy Tales. It's not your normal type of calendar but has a page for each month of the year for the keen gardener to record what is happening in the garden. It was very simple to make, just print off the pages, cut to size and bind with my trusty old Bind It All. I added a few ribbons and a wheelbarrow charm to the front cover.
The first page inside the calendar is a general note page, ideal for jotting down telephone numbers of your favourite garden centres etc.
Then comes the calendar page for each month - I only show January here, but they are all based on the same theme.
To just make it a little more interesting I added some gardening jobs to do for each month.
At the back is a pocket for you to store notes and I added some packets of seeds.

These little 'To Do' and 'To Buy' notelets are also in the back pocket. I am rather pleased with this novel little calendar and will be making a few more as gifts.

6 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Wow Bee, This is stunning. It looks so professional. I think this is an excellent gift for a gardener. Simply fantastic. Maria x

Wacky Jacky said...

Great calendar Bee and what a good idea. Sure anyone would love to receive this. xx

Joana24 said...

wow Bee the calender is so cute , great idea .

hugs
Joana

Shazza said...

this is a great idea and would be perfect gifts for some keen gardeners I know
x

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic calendar Bee
xx

Anonymous said...

These are ALL fantastic! I love all of them!!