Tuesday, 25 November 2008

For my next grandchild

I've finished the shawl for my next grandchild due in April.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous!!!

Wacky Jacky said...

What a clever little Bee you are!! You could start up a production line - its gorgeous!! xx

shaz earl said...

Simply gorgeous Bee xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw Bee this is beautiful, I love to see babies in handmade clothes, it is just so lovley...lucky grandchild having a talented and lovely Nan like you xxx

Shazza said...

beautiful. I was given a shawl for my eldest child, knitted by my stepdad's mother.We used it for both christenings. My youngest still takes it to bed now, almost 10 years later. It has a few more holes in it than the original pattern allowed for :0)

Ann said...

Beautiful Bee! I still have Jamie's shawl which he was batpised in and he's 22yrs old now!! A wonderful keepsake & practical gift xxx