....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
love your layout , gorgeous image she is soooo cute hugs Joana
This is a lovely card...I like the colour you have used and how you wrapped the thread around the card on the side.
lovely card Bee, I have that stamp, it is so cute and I love the flower thingies you have usedx
Lovely card Bee xx
Beautiful card Bee xx
Your cards are really BEAUTIFUL! i am popping in to say HI and thank you so much for ALL that you share with your FUN giveaways! :) i blogged about my purse charm, that i got today and LOVE! Thank you!! Have a WONDERFUL evening!
What a gorgeous card Bee, love the cord wrapped down the edge and those brads are great :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love your layout , gorgeous image
she is soooo cute
hugs
Joana
This is a lovely card...I like the colour you have used and how you wrapped the thread around the card on the side.
lovely card Bee, I have that stamp, it is so cute and I love the flower thingies you have used
x
Lovely card Bee xx
Beautiful card Bee xx
Your cards are really BEAUTIFUL! i am popping in to say HI and thank you so much for ALL that you share with your FUN giveaways! :) i blogged about my purse charm, that i got today and LOVE! Thank you!! Have a WONDERFUL evening!
What a gorgeous card Bee, love the cord wrapped down the edge and those brads are great :)
Post a Comment