....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Monday, 23 March 2009
Twins looking for a home......
twins of the doll kind that is. Mya's baby brother or sister will arrive bearing gifts for big sister. As we don't know if it will be a brother or sister I decided to get her twin Berenguer dolls and here they are ready to go to their new mummy.
We have named them with the runner up names for the new baby and here they are all swaddled up and tagged ready for their new mummy. Why do I get the feeling Lilli is going to be a good girl for her mummy and Max is going to be a little terror.
3 comments:
Bee you have been busy , they look so cute mya is a lucky girl to have such a thoughtful grandma
hope all is well with you
hugs ♥
Joana
I want them Bee, they are just soooo cute and yes, little Max has a mischievous look about him
x
Aw they make me smile and they look sooo hugable xx
Post a Comment