Another set of beautiful ribbons from Crafty Ribbons, Paw Prints on Grosgraine in lots of different colours and then Meow and Woof in delightful toning colours. I've used a selection to make these. Firstly a card using Joanna Sheen photo and backing paper and the gorgeous red paws ribbon.
Then a card featuring a Pink Gem Designs stamp of the cutest dog on the block and the bright pink grosgraine paws ribbon.
I then decided to 'alter' a canvas and turn it into a little notice board, designed around a photo of my Westie Harley and featuring the beige Paws Grosgraine ribbon.
A simple bookmark from a Joanna Sheen cd was brightened up with Woof ribbon.
Now you really didn't think I was going to stop there did you?? The ribbons came in a cute little white box which of course I had to alter. It's now a treat box for Harley, well he's always asleep at my feet while I am crafting so I thought he should have a box for his treats, I even used the tag that came with the ribbons. Waste not want not.
6 comments:
Bee the ribbon is gorgeous , love the projects you done with it .
hugs Joana
Great cards Bee and love Harley's treat box. xx
great work Bee love the ribbon xx
All you creations are beautiful Bee!
Clairex
Postie has just arrived, your creations are awesome. I just can not believe the work that has gone into making them. Thank you so much
Ali
Crafty Ribbons
lots of lovely things bee, and that ribbon is great. Hope Harley likes his treat box
x
Post a Comment