Sunday, 6 December 2009

First shoes...


...one of Grace's presents this year is money for her first pair of shoes.  Well you can't just put the money in an envelope can you??  So I made this instead......






which contains....




I am quite pleased how these worked out as I didn't have any suitable templates or diagrams and had to wing it.

8 comments:

shaz earl said...

Oh Bee!!!!! this is simply gorgeous love it...xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful box and the shoes are divine...something for her to treasure forever xx

Wilma said...

aren't you the clever one then Bee - very pretty and girlie and as hels said she will treasure it i am sure!:) x

Debi-Lee said...

Bee how beautiful, Grace will love it.

Minxy said...

Aw what a super idea, and a super cute creation :)

Marty said...

So very beautiful! You are one talented lady!

Crafty Ribbons said...

Love the ribbon! Great idea.
Ali x

Bee said...

ribbon and the ric rac both came from my favourite ribbon shop - think the brown and pink edge one on the box was in one of your bargain bags.

xxx