Sunday, 14 March 2010

Grace's first birthday...

....is just around the corner so I have started making bits and pieces.  Her mummy wants butterflies on sticks to decorate the table so I made these.


and here is the first card (there are 3 more half made that I'll post when they are finished).  Yes I always make the littlies multiple cards - I get carried away.



6 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Butterfly sticks are cool! ....and the bunny card is a cutie!!

Cindy said...

Oh you are just so talented! Wonderful job on the wee decorations and cards.

Ann said...

Stunning Bee, tis hard to believe Grace is one already - where does the time go??? Hugs, Ann xx

Shazza said...

butterflies are fab and those bunnies are adorable Bee, where are they from??
NEED some :0)
x

TinaB said...

Stunning card xx

Beckie said...

Your butterflies are beautiful!! aand your card is gorgeoous too.