Sunday, 11 July 2010

Leaving home time....

well the puppies are 8 weeks old now and it's time for them to start leaving home.  My niece is taking her one this week and I know my sister in law is going to be devastated to see them go.  Here are a few photos we took yesterday when we went for a visit.

they climb all over each other

and there always seems to be one missing - 1,  2,  3,  4,  5  - where's #6???


again only five, will have to track down the sixth one


oh here he is, snuck away for a little bit of peace and quiet I think.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Aaaawwwww!!!! How adorable are those little darlings??? I remember when my Jake was a little itsy thing just like them Bee - he's 10yrs old & still a pup at heart!! Thanks for sharing :D xxx

Cindy said...

Oh how sweet Bee! Those puppies are just so cute. I hope they all find good homes.

Hugs XX
Barbara

kayc said...

Awww they are so cute. I love them! Kathleen x

Gillian said...

They are just gorgeous Bee, I am sure they will be really loved by their new families. xxxx

Gillian said...

They are just goreous Bee. I am sure they will be really loved with their new families, hard to let them go though xxxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Aahhh sooooo cute :-)
Anne xx

Cheryl said...

Aww so cute I love them all hugs Chiz x