Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Christmas comes early

I had another Crafty Ribbons challenge to complete last week using their new range of Christmas ribbons.  Here is what I made.


A Christmas Bauble using lots of glitter.



A Snowflake card, again using lots of glitter on the medallion stamped image.

and



A Poinsettia card again colouring a medallion image and cutting a poinsettia from the gorgeouse ribbon.



3 comments:

Marty said...

We must be of the same mind. I've been scouring my holiday books for crafts. I found a crocheted Star of David coaster that I'm trying to perfect, and I'm feeling the call to make some dolls-soft sculpture kind, Santas and such. I've been working all day on clothing for a doll that my sister-in-law is giving to my granddaughter. It was hers and she wants Gracie to have it, but it desperately needed clothing so the whole works will go to her for Christmas as kind of a combined gift from Gramma and Great Auntie.

Gillian said...

Lovely cards Bee and a gorgeous bauble. Haven't even thought about Christmas yet!!!!! xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Wonderful cards and bauble Bee, love the ribbon on the bauble ;-) Hope all is ok with you
Anne xx