...what fun it is to take a sheet of grungeboard, a few gems, a couple of rubber stamps and your ProMarkers and turn them into this.....
here's a closer view of the flowers I made backed by a couple of peacock feathers stamped, coloured and angel dusted...
and my new Tilda stamp...
isn't she gorgeous. Then I just had to use my new Sew Easy tool so that I could add some hand stitching..
I have so enjoyed this project that I am off to make a couple more of them.
xx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
What a stunning door hanger. The colours and beautiful Tilda! I just love her. Kathleen x
Yeah that'll do nicely Bee - love it and the stamp :) x
Hi Bee, nice to see you ;-)
Fabulous door hanger, gorgeous colours :-)
Anne xx
I adore this Tilda hanger Bee it is so beautiful. Hope you and Arn are well. xx
Post a Comment