Friday, 26 November 2010

New Toys...

Have you tried Marianne dies???  They work perfectly in the Cuttlebug and I had already purchased a few so when new ones came out I had to buy a few.  They arrived this week and I have been having a little play.




the butterfly die is stunning and beautifully detailed - a double layer, glittered outlines and a few crystals all added to the die cuts to bring the image alive.



the lace doiley die with seperate flower centre has so many uses.



as for the cameo - I think this has to be one of my all-time favourite dies and yes I am having a slight addiction to guipure lace right now.



it would seem that apart from being addicted to Marianne dies and guipure lace I am also currently addicted to easel cards.


2 comments:

lesleyanne said...

must add these to my wish list
fab cards x

Anonymous said...

Hi "B"
Thank you for the instructions - as you can see I have succeeded!
I really enjoy following your blog and I admire your creativity.
I will write more by e.mail in the next few days.
Shalom
"E"