a smaller version of the hessian bags for Grace and Mya. This is Grace's bag and the Little Red Riding Hood fabric came from Japan. The red velvet ric rac and the heart ribbon both came from Crafty Ribbons.
The applique Princess coach was from eBay.
to make sure there was no confusion over which bag belongs to who I added the Lil' Sister ribbon (again from Crafty Ribbons) to Grace's bag and a large black and white button which I won over at Crafty Ribbons.
For Mya's bag I used some guipure lace I had in my stash and the ballet dancer ribbon again came from Crafty Ribbons. The applique ballet dancer was from eBay and the French ballerina fabric again from Japan.
to the back I added Big Sister ribbon and a large pink and white button both from Crafty Ribbons.
I think all little girls love a bag so hopefully these will be loved.




1 comment:
Love your new era cards - well done
The bags look great also - can we make these in the group for sale to raise funds?
Happy New Year
Post a Comment