....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Friday, 1 April 2011
and finally for now...
here is set number 3, I was just playing around with some left over bits and pieces for this one so consider it a freebie to myself - dont you just love a bargain :o)
I didnt think you would fail at this you never do!! They are beautifully done Bee and they are making my fingers start to itch, so perhaps you could give me a tentative shove in the right direction -the mag you told me about?
3 comments:
I love it--very delicate. Where did you get those tiny butterflies and hearts?
I didnt think you would fail at this you never do!! They are beautifully done Bee and they are making my fingers start to itch, so perhaps you could give me a tentative shove in the right direction -the mag you told me about?
What a fab idea.I must admiot I love set 2 the best like you say it would go with jeans x
Post a Comment