Hi Beryl; I liked your card with a Swedish Magnolia on it, so as I'm the only onein the Crafty Ribbons team from Sweden I just had to say I love you card and thanks for your participation in our first challenge!
Beautiful card love the way you've threaded the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our first challenge we hope to see you again. luv gins xx
5 comments:
fab flowers, and lace detail, thanks for joining in with our First challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol
thanks for joing in, glad to see you back in your craft room Ali x
Oh its just gorgeous, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky
Hi Beryl;
I liked your card with a Swedish Magnolia on it, so as I'm the only onein the Crafty Ribbons team from Sweden I just had to say I love you card and thanks for your participation in our first challenge!
La Vikinga / Charlotta
Beautiful card love the way you've threaded the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our first challenge we hope to see you again. luv gins xx
Post a Comment