....2 posts in one day. I have also been working on these recently. I wanted to make card boxes for 3 of my friends as their Chanukah pressies, of course each box has to be full of cards and there are around 25 cards inside each box so you can understand that I have been a little busy lately.
Box #1
Box #2
and a change of colour for
box #3



3 comments:
Again - what lovely presents, did you do a variety of cards inside?. I did a similar thing as christmas presents last year for Mum an MIL - they loved the idea so sure your friends will too x
What a really lovely idea Bee, and the boxes are gorgeous as I expect all the cards inside are too. I am sure they will be lovingly received. xx
wow Bee
love the box's and such a great gift
Hugs
Joana
Post a Comment