I think I'll actually get round to entering some challenges this year so the Crafty Ribbons Blog Challenge of 'New Beginnings' sounded like a good place to start. The metal bar has been sitting in my stash for a while and obviously was meant for this card. I've made a cross over card of a sort, instead of completely crossing over each other I laced the fronts together and then slipped two tags inside the pocket. It was a fun card to make.
and I used something new that I received over the holidays - angel glitter.
I also entered in the Krafty Kool Kats challenge at
http://kraftykoolkat.blogspot.com/
LadyBugs Challenge at
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
the Digi Doodle Shop at
http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/
Fab'n'Funky at
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/

14 comments:
Hi Beryl how nice of you to join in with our first challenge of the year. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope all is well Ali x
Well I am so glad you decided to join our challenge with this beautiful creation. I hope you get time to join the hop too, so many gorgeous prizes and why not treat yourself to one of those £1 sale bags:) I ordered way to many myself lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky
beautiful! Love the colours and the lovely lace, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina
Your card is gorgeous. I love the design of it with the double tags. How creative. I have never seen any like this before. Thank you so much for joining us for our “Anything Goes” Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful New year and good luck.
Hugs
Shannin
Gorgeous card sweetie and very soft colours. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this time and good luck. Please could you link it to us to be in line for a prize
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
This is stunning! Wow...I love all the images and the shape of the card and the tags...goodness...I love everything. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
A beautiful card Bee -- lovely x x
Such a pretty card Bee, love the colours and what an unusual design.xx
Pretty, pink girly card and love the card design you have used. Many thanks for joining in with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.
Lou
x
such a pretty card
thank you for joining us at the Paper Shelter x
Oh Beryl this is so sweet. I love the pastel colours and so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this week.
Diane xx
This is beautiful! Love the angel glitter! We appreciate you joining us for the Inky Impressions anything goes challenge!
Wow this is one very beautiful creation, what a gorgeous design the colours look fabulous and I love those images, thank you for joining our challenge at DDSC.
Hugs
Lorraine x
WoW!! Gorgeous creation Bee.
Thanx for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
(hugs)
Trish (-:
Post a Comment