
After all the joshing and joking on Craft Swap Forum last year about buying ribbons I decided I wanted to make Heidi (Sockscat) aka The Rev. Mother, a ribbon folder. I took the basic design from The Bound 2 Bind book and played around with it a little. The book is bound at the top and meant to stand as a display item. The front was covered with some pretty paper and a tag, flower and ribbons added just to bling it up a little.

By putting the sides of the pages through the Bind It All Machine and then just cutting the edges away I was left with slots for the ribbon to be wound through. I again used some simple backing paper with just a quote for embellishment.

I then wound ribbon round each of the 6 slots on each page, ready for Heidi to use.

I liked the finished effect of the folder and am now thinking of other ways to use this design.

The completed folder was duly sent to Heidi, who loved it.
2 comments:
I'm not surprised Heidi loved it...it's fab Bee xxx
This is lovely - what a great idea xxx
Post a Comment