For this week's challenge (thank you to Andrea for setting it) I inked a piece of 4" x 6" card with Distress Inks in Aged Mahogany and Brushed Corduroy, spritzed with some water and generally made a messy background. I stamped my Hampton Arts 'Travel Abroad' stamp out twice using Versa Magic chalk inks in Gingerbread and Jumbo Java. I tore the edges of the Gingerbread image and inked them using the same colour, tinting the paper slightly with a light brown wash. From the Jumbo Java colour image I cut out the lady and water coloured her in golds and browns. I then double embossed her and added a feather to her hat and some Flower Soft for the flower on her hat. A strip of gold ribbon was fixed to the background using brads and the stamped image was added over this. My challenge was complete.Sunday, 10 February 2008
Sunday Stampers Challenge Week 3
For this week's challenge (thank you to Andrea for setting it) I inked a piece of 4" x 6" card with Distress Inks in Aged Mahogany and Brushed Corduroy, spritzed with some water and generally made a messy background. I stamped my Hampton Arts 'Travel Abroad' stamp out twice using Versa Magic chalk inks in Gingerbread and Jumbo Java. I tore the edges of the Gingerbread image and inked them using the same colour, tinting the paper slightly with a light brown wash. From the Jumbo Java colour image I cut out the lady and water coloured her in golds and browns. I then double embossed her and added a feather to her hat and some Flower Soft for the flower on her hat. A strip of gold ribbon was fixed to the background using brads and the stamped image was added over this. My challenge was complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for joining in Bee...hugs xx
Beautiful :-) xxxx
Fabulous xx
Absolutely gorgeous card Bee.
Looks FAB!
it is lovely Bee, I still have to do mine
x
Post a Comment