Tuesday, 15 April 2008

CSF BIRTHDAY BOOKS

Here is my second envelope. This time it is for the High Fivers book "Love Letters". As I hadn't got an idea of what I wanted to end up with before I started on this one, I was quite pleased with the result.
The front of the envelope


The back of the envelope

Inside the envelope.


The front of the Insert.


The back of the insert.


10 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely work Bee and great colours. xx

Lesley said...

It's great Bee! xxx

Andrea said...

a great piece of work Bee x

Angie C said...

Another beautiful envelope you've made Bee

Beckie said...

Very nice Bee, i love the little envelopes. Your so clever!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Thank you for the beautiful PIF blog candy, I love that folder! You did a great job on it.
Claudia

CraftyC said...

Your envelopes are beautiful Bee!
Clairexx

Alison said...

You envelope and insert are gorgeous xx

Minxy said...

Looking scrummy hunny Bee.
Our book is going to be great
~ HIGH FIVE ~ oh and by the way
YOUR TAGGED, see my blog for what to do :O)

Ann said...

FANTABULOUS Bee!!! Can you come & DO MINE NOW LOL!!! xxx