Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Funky Fairies

I decided to join the Funky Fairies Challenge this week, which is 'Tall and Skinny'. Well this Bella image is very tall and skinny so I added heer to a tall and skinny card.

13 comments:

Jozza said...

What a gorgeous tall and skinny card it is too Bee!! I love words :o)

Thanks for joining in with the challenge. xxx

Joy said...

I love it Bee great card

Lesley said...

Lovely card xxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love this image - its great.

Shazza said...

fab card Bee , that is a great stamp
x

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant card. Love the composition and the stamped images.

Many thanks for joining in with our challenge this week.

Jo said...

FAB card :o)

Angie C said...

Lovely card and great image

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fabulous card Bee ^.^

Thanks for joining us this week xx

Karen said...

Ooh, she looks just like me :) NOT!!!! Great card Bee xxx

Sian said...

Great card, love the bold strip effect of the backing paper.

Karen said...

Great image, great card! Love the words too.
Thanks for joining in on the Funky Fairy Challenge.

Simply Shaz said...

Great card :) Ya just gotta love those bellas :)
Thanks for joining in!
Shaz x