Friday, 18 April 2008

I've Been Tagged...

by my friend Nicky - think this is where I should thank you Nicky, but not sure as I can't think of 7 random facts about me. Ok let's have a think.

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue (why would anyone ever want to be able to do that you are wondering).

2. I am a natural redhead and have the quick temper to go with it - it doesn't rear it's ugly head very often but keep your head down when it does.

3. I am vegetarian.

4. I am a Neil Diamond 'fan'atic.

5. I didn't learn to swim until I was 30 and still wont swim out of my depth.

6. I love grapes - always eating them.

7. I am painfully shy.

ok that's enough rubbish about me. Now I need to nominate 5 people so I''l hand the rather dubious privilege over to

Heidi

Joana

Jackie

and my sistahs
AnnR
and
Fae.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can touch my nose with my tongue to Bee lol x

Ann said...

Very interesting Bee & thanks for tagging me too xxx