The challenge on Papertake this week is to make a box from Claudia's tutorial and here is mine. These boxes will be really handy and I plan on adding a few bits and pieces - notelets, note book, album etc - all made to match the box, it will make a nice little present.




15 comments:
I absolutely love and adore this box!!
Fab box, love the paper and embelishments you used.
Glad you enjoyed the challenge as much as we did, box looks fab!
Mandy
That's gorgeous - love all the details and embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Fabulous box realy gorgeous colours and papers ,Dawnx
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the detail you have included (makes mine look a bit bare!)
xx :0)
WOW !!!This BOX is so gorgeous Bee , love everything about it what a lovely project, i will need the instructions for this one please !!!
xxx
Joana
Beautiful box, great colours and papers
Its gorgeous Bee!
Clairexx
Great box Bee, I haven't tried this yet. Your is FAB x
thats Fab, love what you have done x
Wow Bee, what a fantastic box, I love all the papers and embellishments you've used and it look an excellent and useful size too. Might have to go find the instructions myself LOL
This box is fantastic xx
Gorgeous box Bee - I love all the embellies & gorgeous papers you've used xxx
Very pretty box! I love it!
Post a Comment