....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Saturday, 17 May 2008
Anniversary Card
I've been itching to use my new Laura Ashley stamps, papers and brads so made my husband a card for our anniversary next month - where have those 36 years gone??
Hi Bee Many congratulations on your upcoming anniversary, 36 years is quite an achievement! I'm working towards my ninth this August and if I make 'the hub' a card as good as this, we might make it to 36!!! Luv'n'Hugs Gayle
p.s Belated Birthday Wishes too...from another felow Taurean
sorry I haven't been by lately but between moving & then I had to fly to New Zealand for a funeral, so its been pretty hectic, but I'm back now & checking out what I have missed.
12 comments:
beautiful card Bee, I have these papers and stamps too, they are lovely
Shazza
x
Congrats on 36 years BTW
very classy card Bee. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. x
Totally beautiful card Bee, I love those stamps and the paper is scrummy yummy. Congratulations to you and Mr Bee on your 36 years :-)
a beautiful card Bee and goes together well x
gorgeous Bee :O)
Hi Bee
Many congratulations on your upcoming anniversary, 36 years is quite an achievement! I'm working towards my ninth this August and if I make 'the hub' a card as good as this, we might make it to 36!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle
p.s Belated Birthday Wishes too...from another felow Taurean
Happy Anniversary Bee!!
sorry I haven't been by lately but between moving & then I had to fly to New Zealand for a funeral, so its been pretty hectic, but I'm back now & checking out what I have missed.
Hope you are well
x
Rima
Lovely card xx
I have lef something on my blog for you xx
What a stylish card, love it :)
This is gorgeous Bee
xx
Stunning Bee - Congratulations too xx
thanks for joining in the fun Bee :) Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!
x
Rima
Post a Comment