Thursday, 12 June 2008

I've made a few more cards ............

Yes I know I am supposed to be working on the wedding stationery but I received two new craft cds this week and it would have been rude not to have a little look. Well the little look led to a lot of printing and then of course I had to make the cards up. They are perfect for all the 'littlies' that I send cards to and I am sure my d-i-l and future d-i-l will be delving into them and reducing the pile. They really were fun to play with and look better in the flesh - my photographic shills are about zero.
























20 comments:

shaz earl said...

Crikey Bee.....you have been busy they are all fantastic xxx

Andrea said...

gracious Bee you have been busy, what a great lot of fab cards xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Fantastic cards, especially like the fairy castle!! xx

made by fifi said...

blimey how busy have you been? great selection of cards xx

Minxy said...

Holy Cow, how many cards, you must be knackered lol, great new selection hun, that sould keep you going for a while xxx

Shazza said...

WOW!!! they are all so cute, I need that CD.
Shazza
x

Jo said...

Oooo love all the cute images, I think I may need this CD too, may I ask which CD it is please?

Angie C said...

Wow Bee, you have been very busy - the cards are all gorgeous :-) Think I might need that CD too LOL

Lesley said...

Goodness Bee - you have been busy! They are all fab cards! xxx

Tracey said...

Love them all Bee, is it the Crafters Companion CD?, cos I neeeeed it.

Ann said...

Brilliant selection of cards Bee - love them all!!! You have been busy!!
xxx

Inkey Pingers said...

WOW! Great cards. I totally love all the animals that you have used. They are so stinking adorable.

Kim

Joana24 said...

gosh just a few cards :0 :) they look gorgeous love the ones with the giraffe , zebra . Leon , elephant really i like them all! witch CD is the images from Bee ??hugs
Joana

Rima said...

OMGosh have you been busy!! They are all sooo cute!!
x
Rima

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor you have been busy hun, love all these cards, they are really cute and perfect for little 'uns x

Beckie said...

Wow Bee, they are absolutely awesome, I love them.
You must have been a very busy little bee... ;0)

Karen said...

Crickey Bee, loads of cards - I love the pink poodle, how cute is that!

Wilma said...

superb cards - am i allowed to copy!! PS check out my site for surprise!

Claireabelle said...

These are all just brillaint, i like the unicorn one best but they are all fabulous!
xx

Anonymous said...

These are CRAZY sweet!! I absolutely love them!! And I must show my daughter...she's going to adore them!