Sunday, 1 June 2008

The Sunday Stamper Challenge - Dogs

I am delighted to say I have already made all the cards etc that I have to make in June so apart from wedding stuff I have a clear month. Which means as my crafting mojo has returned I can enjoy taking part in some of the challenges this month. What better way to start than with the Sunday STamper challenge "Dogs". So out came my beloved Westie stamp and punch and I made myself this little notebook to go in my handbags - which have to be Radleys to continue my love of Westies.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - glad you're mojo is home X

Angie C said...

What a fab notebook Bee, love your westies

Andrea said...

thats a super card Bee x

Ann said...

Aw he's gorgeous Bee - I love westies & Radley bags too - even tho' I have a labrador!! Stunning notebook xxx

Your mojo is back BIG TIME!!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous!!! love those ickle Westies Bee, thanks for joinin in hun xx