My soon to be daughter in law wanted a card for her brother's birthday - it had to feature either the Eurovision Song Contest (he is one of the UK promoters) or Leicester City FC (he is an ardent fan). As I can't stand Eurovision I opted for LCFC and came up with this. I hope he likes it.

9 comments:
A super card, I'm sure he will love it!
Clairexx
Your card is pretty awesome, very good!
Great card Bee - sure he will be thrilled to bits with it. xx
Brilliant card Bee - I'm sure he'll love it!! xx
Bee this is just fantastic x
This is brilliant Bee
xx
I'm not a footie fan myself but its a great card that i'm sure will be loved by the reciever x
this is a great card Bee
Shazza
x
Wow! Fab card Bee! xx
Post a Comment