Wednesday, 13 August 2008

HOUSES

I am particpating in a 'House' swap and need to make 10 to send in for it. I know that the main requirement is that they are house shaped but I also wanted mine to be house themed. Here are the first four.
THE POST HOUSE
Lift up the roof to see a little message inside.


next came - THE GHOST HOUSE


then there is the BIRD HOUSE
Open the Roof to see another little owl on a spring so he bounces.

and the forth in the series so far is the TEA HOUSE

Which opens up to reveal the ladies of the Tea House.



I still have to make six more to complete the set so watch this space for...
THE SCHOOL HOUSE
THE DOG HOUSE
THE PLAY HOUSE
THE FIRE HOUSE
THE FASHION HOUSE
and of course a plain and simple
HOUSE
I have 2 in reserve (The Curry House and the 'Cat' House) but not sure what I would do for those 2.

16 comments:

Andrea said...

oh Bee how fab doing different named houses, these look great and with suprises to x

Minxy said...

OMG there all fabulous darling, i adore the oriental one, and the hidden spaces are just genius x

Joy said...

Wow! These are all great Bee xx

Claireabelle said...

Bee these are just fabulous! I love them all!!
x

Maria's Cards said...

Bee these are fab. Love them all.x

Craftyideas said...

Love your houses Bee they are gorgeous xx

shaz earl said...

OMG!!!Bee your houses are amazing think i need to go back to the drawing board xxxx

crafty creations said...

They're absolutely stunning Bee

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW, Bee, these are all stunning = what a clever idea having lifty uppy bits too...and that ickle Owl...aw, he made me smile, so cute!! lotsa hugs hun xxxx

Ann said...

WOW!WOW!WOW!..........all stunning Bee, fabulous idea to reveal inside the various houses & I love all the themes!! Hugs Ann xxx

CraftyC said...

A great selection Bee, I do like the postbox one!!
Clairexx

Angie C said...

Oh Bee, these are fantastic, what a great idea to do a "set" and love the way the roof opens too :-)

Inkey Pingers said...

Wow, these are really neat! How creative!

Kim

Karen said...

These are brilliant Bee xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous houses Bee! xx

Bee said...

thank you all - I do appreciate your comments.

xx