I am obviously in calendar mood at the moment and have just made myself a perpetual calendar to use for birthdays and anniversaries. I used another CB download and printed off the 12 calendar month pages and the front cover altering the size to suit the calendar I wanted to make. I glued each page to a long slim piece of white card and then bound these together using my Bind It All. I added a family photo to each page trying to match the person to a celebration in that month. I am now going on to make more of these for other family members, personalising them with photos relating to their immediate family.
There is a gap for September, there are some sad people in this world.
9 comments:
What super photos to have in a calendar. Beautiful work.
Toni :o)
Now this one I really love. Great to have all the family corresponding to the month of their birthday, anniversaries etc., Great job Bee. xx
Bee this one is a stunning calender , beautiful photos of the family and yours too :) , great idea for gifts
hugs
Joana
Wow! This is wonderful Bee and your grandaughter is so cute!
Love Becky xx
this is fabulous Bee
x
Stunning Bee - lovely gift & keepsake - the wedding photo's are beautiful xx
These are fab Bee, what a great idea.
xx
What a fab calendar Bee xxx
This is fabulous Bee! A brilliant idea
xx
Post a Comment