Saturday, 4 October 2008

I'm back crafting again...

I've been happily playing with my new Joanna Sheen cds today (the Pamela West Collection). These are so different from Joanna's other cds and are proving great fun. Just the thing to break me into crafting again after the marathon of wedding stationery. I have several more pages printed off ready to make up tomorrow, but here are the ones I made today.




this one has a bookmark tucked into the vellum pocket at the side.

another one with a bookmark and below is a picture of the bookmark out of the pocket.









and yet another with a bookmark and below the bookmark out of the vellum pocket.

and yet another with a hidden bookmark.



11 comments:

Shazza said...

you have been busy Bee- loving all your cards, those CDs look brill
x

Joana24 said...

wow wow Bee you have been busy .
they look gorgeous .
love all the layouts the images look beautiful .
hugs
JOANA

Anonymous said...

These are breath taking! Stunning! Fab!!

Wilma said...

you busy, busy girl - as usual they are all gorgeous and I especially love the bookmark idea - hmmmm inspiration strikes!!

shaz earl said...

Stunning cards Bee and glad your back crafting again xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Great cards Bee - guess that cd is going to be a winner for you. Love the bookmarks and the way they are attached to the cards. xx

Ann said...

WOW!! You have been a busy Bee!! I love all your cards & the bookmarks are gorgeous too xx

Becky said...

Wow Bee! You have been busy with Joanna's new CD! I'm looking forward to seeing the new CD now on C&C after seeing your cards!!
Love Becky xx

Angie C said...

Gosh Bee, you have been busy making lots of gorgeous cards! I do love the idea of the hidden bookmark - a card and gift in one ;-)

Minxy said...

BLIMEY you have been busy, great assortment here, love the bookmark cards, clever idea.

Claireabelle said...

These are gorgeous, I love the Westie one's!
xx