Saturday, 24 January 2009

The Jewellery saga continues

A 99pence bargain on eBay got me 10 charm bracelets recently. I expected them to be real rubbish and was amazed to find each bracelet sported a total of 17 charms and beads of which 3 on each were fabulous merano glass charms. I couldn't have bought one of the large glass charms in the UK for what all 10 bracelets cost me. I promptly spent an evening dismantling the bracelets and using findings I already had started to make some jewellery. Here are the first few pieces and I only used the pieces from 2 of the bracelets to make them so I have lots more to play with. My present box is looking a tad healthier.


3 comments:

Minxy said...

WOW Bee, these are looking great, and from what a bargain they've been made, hope i'm on your present list this year LOL

crafty creations said...

What a bargain and what gorgeous pieces you have made

x Hilda

Hels Sheridan said...

Absolutely stunning work Bee, I just love the beads and the whole style of what you have made hun xx