an amazing way to blog hop around the world. Please click on the icon on the right for the full details of this annual event and have a look around over 800 blogs that have joined in.
I have 3 items to give away and will randomly pick 3 people who comments on this post. I will pick a winner at the end of February 12th so add your comment before then please.
Please see my thread of Feb 8th for details of prize number 4 and how I am going to close this give away and pick my winners.
Ok - the first piece up for grabs is a scarf pin that I made recently.
Secondly we have a mini chest that I altered a while back and that holds the little book in the picture.
and finally I have an altered bamboo domino and charms that you could hang on your purse. I made this today especially for the OW-OH event.
272 comments:
1 – 200 of 272 Newer› Newest»Absolutley stunning work Bee love all the pieces xx
Beautiful! Please randomly pick ME!
Thank you!
wonderful imaginative pieces. Generous prizes!
willa
willa.mcneill@gmail.com
How pretty! Please add my name. :o)
autumnsensation@yahoo.com
Very nice pieces! Great Giveaway!
Charlene
(OWOH #594)
Great offerings??? Please put my name in the hat!!
Nestibilities?? Check it out:
http://candy-momentsintime.blogspot.com/
#757
Candy
moments_in_time_or@live.com
This is such a great giveaway! :) Please do include me. I'm also #390 if you'd like to join mine.
your creations are beautiful. count me in.
cindy 593
cac0116@aol.com
Your charms are lovely! Please add my name to your drawing and if you haven't visited yet, make sure to stop at my blog on your journey. I'm having a OWOH giveaway as well. Thanks!
love love love the bookmark. your things are just lovely
What lovely jewelry creations! I would love to enter your generous giveaway! If you have a moment, please stop by and enter my giveaway, too! =) Happy Saturday!
What a wonderful giveaway. It is so nice to meet you during this event.
Have a wonderful day,
Sandra
I was just hopping from one blog to another. And so I discovered OWOH!! Great, sharing creativity all over the world!! And so… I created my own blog this week…for all of you…feel free to take a look at my cards and atc’s!
You have a lovely giveaway!! The scarf-pin is so beautiful!!
Someone, somewhere.. will be very happy with it… I can only dream it’s me :)!!
Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia
http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com
Your artwork is lovely. I'd be thrilled to be the winner of that gorgeous scarf pin! Please include me in your drawing.
I am also participating in this wonderful event! http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Please stop by if you haven't already.
Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar
I tried to make one of these scarf pins one time and it didn't look anywhere near as good as yours. I ended up taking it apart. I love that it has a heart in it, which is really appropriate for this event.
Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also.
hfsolutions at juno dot com
http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html
Your jewelry is beautiful!! Please add my name to your list, and if you haven't already, stop by and enter my giveaway. I'm #27 on the list.
What a lovely charms! Please enter my name in your giveaway, thanks much!
Ann Moore
your work is lovely. please enter my name in the drawing.
Beautiful pin! Thanks for offering this! The winner will be VERY lucky!
I'm giving away an otter pin for OWOH, feel free to enter! :)
My blog is http://www.dreameyce.com/blog
Cool scarf pin! Thank you for entering my name in your draw.
Oh! and please do venture over to my Gypsy Caravan #539
(ART of Humungous Proportions)
Wow. What beautiful pieces. Please count me in. And come and visit me also!
I love it! Thanks so much for a chance to win. southerner@aol.com
Wow, all your pieces are beautiful! I love the beads and the heart-very pretty! Please include me in and stop by for a visit when you get a chance.
Smiles!
Very pretty! Please count me in for your drawing, thank you!!
Very pretty scarf pin...
please enter me in your drawing - i have a drawing on my blog - I'm #405 on the list do drop by.
what a pretty scarf pin - I definitely need something to keep my scarves secured in this wet and windy winter!
Charming pieces, I'd love to have one please!
come by #128!
oh my goodness how BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for the chance to win such a GREAT giveaway!! Hope you have a SUPER weekend! :D
beautiful!thanks for such a generous giveaway,love your blog :) if you haven't already done so pop over to my blog and enter mine!
mel xx
x.melanie.x@msn.com
what a great giveaway... please enter me
How pretty! I would love to be included in your giveaway. Thank you!
Great give away, please count me in.
I'm lovin' your giveaway! thanks!
I just signed up to participate too!
xo, suzy
Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am also participating in OWOH and would love for you to stop by #223. :-)
how very nice. would be delighted to have my name entered in the draawing. thanks for the opportunity. nice to "meet" you also.
stop by for a visit.
Hello. All your jewelry creations are gorgeous. I have lots of scarves but no scarf pin, so I would adore winning you giveaway. Also, please visit my blog to enter my giveaway at #455 OWOH or judystreger.blogspot.com
Very Pretty! Please enter me in your drawing!
Thanks,
Donna K Schrader
sodapop@ptialaska.net
Absolutely lovely pieces! My favorite is that unique and beautiful scarf pin.
Thank you for hopping aboard the OWOH caravan!
Pop by my blog for a visit and enter my giveaway too at http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
hugs,
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
very nice
please add me to your drawing
if you get the chance drop by mine
www.mindlesswonders.blogspot.com
thanks
carolyn
carolyn003@centurytel.net
Gorgeous pieces, and a fab giveaway. Please do pop by mine and join in my giveaway too. Love this blog hopping, such wonderful candy :)
Hugs
Jennie
you are very talented. please enter me I'd love to win.
Very pretty and so unique! Please enter me in your drawing.
How pretty! Please enter me in the drawing!
Pirjo from Finland
pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com
All of your pieces are amazing and I would be honored to wear your scarf pin.
Please add me to the list of entries and if you have a chance, please visit my blog and giveaway (#669) www.gardensandcrafts.blogspot.com. Thanks!
You won't believe this but I have been looking for something like this. Very pretty. Please join my giveaway too.
Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to head on over to mine to enter:
http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
Beautiful items, Bee! Love your music,by the way! Adele is great!
Hope over to my blog and post to win one of my handpainted items!
Thanks so much!
Nice to meet you!
julie
Arkansas, USA
Great giveaway! Someone will be very happy and I hope it is ME! ;)
Please enter me and stop by my blog and enter mine too!
http://periwinklesuz.blogspot.com
Suzanne
I love the pin! Wonderful!
Please enter me!
They are all so pretty! Please enter me too!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to win your scarf pin; please enter me in your drawing. Your jewelry work is lovely. I like your altered book, too. I'll be back for more blog visiting.
Joanne
Looks great!
Please consider this an entry.
Thanks!
I would love to win!
Please enter me in your drawing. If you haven't already, stop by and enter mine too!
Mimi
OWOH #640
hoerauf(at)comcast(dot)net
Enter me in your drawing -- PLEASE! :-)
Have a Great OWOH Blog-Hop!
"Suse Bee"
SuseADoodle@gmail.com
www.SuseInk.com
www.SuseInk.com/Suse_Reads
That's a lovely collection; it'd be a delight to own a piece of it. I really like your rich, earthy colors.
If you'd like to try for my necklace giveaway, come over to #310 on the list.
Thanks for visiting my blog, it's nice to met you!!
I love your jewelery and would love a chance to win it!
Hope you're having fun with the OWOH!
What a gorgeous collection. I'd love to own a piece from it! Please enter me into the draw, and if you haven't yet, visit me at www.bibscrap.blogspot.com
your artwork is wonderful I just love it~ thank you for taking part in owoh this is such a great event! love it~
please enter me in this great drawing
sharris145 at roadrunner dot com
Warmly,
Stacy~Creativemuse
Sharris at roadrunner dot com
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5023227
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52895107@N00/
Gorgeous work
Count me in!
Dawn
Scotland!
Wow, all of those are just extraordinary! Come by my blog to sign up for a watercolor painting giveaway ;)
So pretty! Please enter me in your giveaway. Stop by and visit me if you can.
Beautiful! Please enter my name in your drawing!
Thanks!
Lovely jewelry. I am a beader also so I have discerning taste, and your pieces look very nice. Please enter me, and enter my OWOH at #500.
Hello! Your jewelry collection is lovely! Take care. xx
Hi from FLorida, Your scarf pin is adorable..
Brenda
gorgeous work! please enter me in your drawing! thanks!!
So beautiful!!! please add my name...m
Great collection. Please count me in.
Such a lovely pin! I can just imagine how this will look on my jean jacket :o) Thank you so much for allowing me a chance to win your beautiful gift. Blessings, Gale
lovely pieces you have here!
please enter me and feel free to enter my giveaway, i'm 486.
What beautiful pieces. Please enter my name in your drawing. I'd LOVE to win the scarf pin!
Patricia
Sweet stuff! I love it!
bunnybx at gmail . com
I'd love to be entered into the drawing to win your prize! Thanks a bunch, and if you want to catch me find me at http://creationsbyjae.blogspot.com or I'm #790 on the OWOH list!
Jamie
Creations by JAE
creationsbyjae@gmail.com
What a pretty pin!
Thank you for being a part of the One World One Heart Event, please come by and sign up for my GiveAway, too!
Donna, The Decorated House #197
What a wonderful giveaway! Please enter my name in your drawing and stop by and enter your name in mine.
Bee, your scarf pin is lovely! :0) Please include me in your drawing and come visit mine too!
Hugs,Patti
http://pattis-creations.blogspot.com
What beautiful jewelery. Please enter me in your giveaway.
your pieces are really lovely. I would love a chance to win the scarf pin. :) please toss my name in your giveaway hat.
thank you & happy OWOH-ing!
Michelle
mdwalker68@embarqmail.com
I can onluy hope to be the winner! it is so pretty! Super give away!
I'm participating too!
I'm having so much fun blog-hopping and making friends this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
What lovely jewelry! Beautiful! I would love to win. Please enter me.
I am an OWOH participant also - #563 You can see my offerings and enter at stampgram.blogspot.com
Beautiful! I would be honored to win. Please enter my name and then come on over and visit mine.
Please enter my name, and thanks for entering my giveaway.
cox_cchs AT hotmail DOT com
Your jewellery is really beautiful, please enter my name (#574)
Bee I fed Harley 15 or so!
:o)
I am SO happy to join you.
Please stop by my blog too #26 on the list.
I am giving away several tiny goodie bags filled with Swarovski beads and rhinestones, Czech beads and stones, West German stones and beads, trims and vintage metal findings.
Amber Dawn
Love the scarf pin, please enter me in the drawing. Come visit and enter mine.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net
I Would so Love to own one of your pieces. Please sign me up
http://www.trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/
Your work is lovely. Please include me in your drawing.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo.com
HOW GORGEOUS! LOVE IT :)
Crossing my fingers for that "random" win :)..stop and see me at #547!
Hugs, K
you've got nice pieces!
lesley621@gmail.com
love it! please throw my name in the hat. i have a giveaway, too. #620
What a great giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing! Thanks!
Beautiful. Thanks for adding me to your list
wow thats beautiful!! i would love to be entered!!
nicolemarielum @gmail.com
a beautiful piece!
please pop my name in your hat then come over and join in mine
http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2009/01/yesterday-i-happened-to-stumbled-across.html
Wonderful work, and wonderful scarf pin! Please include moi! And stop by my OWOH! And I hope we be "seeing" each other, too!
blessings beautiful work ...please count me in x
jasmoonbutterfly.blogspot.com
Great pieces. I really like the scarf pin.
karensouth.blogspot.com
I would love to be entered in your drawing. thanks! Your giveaway is fantastic!
Thank you for entering my tatting giveaway for OWOH! Good luck to you! I think I may have already entered yours so don't count me twice, unless you want to, LOL! :)
Beautiful pieces. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks for such amazing giveaway.
hope mine is the lucky number. please pick me.
Lovely offering!!! Please count me in and come by and visit my new blog #479, Rusted Wings!!!
Blessings,
Abigail
wow! this pin is absolutely gorgeous! thanks for the chance!
christinbanda@yahoo.com
Lovely Giveaway - please come and enter mine too if you haven't already www.magickdiva.blogspot.com
fantastic give-away Bee..please enter my name in the draw.
Hugs
kath xxxxx
Wow such lovely things!! Please add my name for a chance.
Willnnabel@cavtel.net
#327 on the Caravan
oooh these are lovely Bee. Never hear of OW-OH. Must og have a nosey.
hugs
x
so nice to meet you!!! what a wonderful way to meet fellow bloggers!!
count me in...
Hugs
Diana
Heart jewelry is just perfect! Thanks for offering such lovely things and dropping by my blog too!
Count me in!
Hi,
I love all of the pieces you made! I would love to win some of your pretty stuff!
Please stop by my giveaway as well!
Hugs,
Jennifer R.D.
http://artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com/
Beautiful work... I'd love to win your giveaway. Thank you for the chance.
sharjaycar@yahoo.com
So nice to meet you and I'm jealous. You're on grandchild #3! so cool.
Please add me to your jewelry drawing. I'd love to win.
thanks,
Marcy
Lovely, please add me to your giveaway.
Mine is #652
What a Jazzy blog you have Bee ~ Thanks for visiting me so I could find you! Your Creations are lovely! So nice to meet you ~ Many Blessings, Katie
Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!
Wow, you made some stunning pieces from your ebay find! Please include me in your draw.
This is my first year involved with OWOH (#258...thanks for stopping by earlier). It's great to "meet" all the talented people!
beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my blog :-)Beautiful pieces.Please count me in!
great pin...pop on over to see my giveaway if you have time..no. 352
Wow this is so beautiful!!!
your jewellery is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
smiles Wendy
dougandwendyp@xtra.co.nz
hope you will drop by my blog
http://wendypslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/
Beautiful! Please add me!
just lovely - thank you for sharing your creativity with the world - i would be tickled to win...please add my name.
Love your pieces.....
Pls add me to your drawing!
What a wonderful giveaway, please count me in your drawing!
They're beautiful!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Count me in, please! :)
eautiful beady creations isn't it fun to go past all the blogs and see such a variety of things people make.
please put my name in the hat and come and see me at nr #749
Great - count me in please!
Linda
Lovely giveaway, thanks for the opportunity.
And thanks for stopping by my blog too!
I would love to win your giveaway. Thank you for being part of OWOH and if you haven't already, stop by and register for my entry.
G’day,
I love your Giveaway & would love to be included please…
Do pop on over to My Place [if you haven’t already] & see what I’ve got to giveaway too [#768 on the Gypsy Caravan]… OOroo … Bethel … Down Under
I am told I am pretty ramdon LOL
I love it!! What a great giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing.
Thanks!
Stephanie
http://www.luluscottage.blogspot.com/
#813 on the caravan!
Love the pin please include me in your draw. I love jewellery, I really should do a course on how to make things...is that how u learnt?
Nice to meet you :)
Michelle
SerenityView Alpacas
Tasmania, Australia
Beautiful pieces...count me in.
Please check out my giveaway as well.
Hi.. lovely pieces.. very unique.. would love to win one.. enjoyed your blog..will be back..
please enter my name..thanks
Kath
kwkris@gmail.com
Hi-
I love what you are giving away for OWOH 2009! All of your items are beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing me to participate!
xoxo
Catherine
Rieder@clunet.edu
I would love any of these beauties! thank you for entering my name in your draw :-)
this giveaway is pretty amazing, so many blogs to visit!
http://pinkglitterfae.blogspot.com/
#259
Thanks for entering my giveaway! I love your work! Please enter me to win!
~Abigail
abigailhutch@yahoo.com
thanks for the visit. Please enter my name for your lovely prizes!
VictorianGypsy
#290
lovely! please enter me in your giveaway, and come enter mine!
connie williams
crinwil2@yahoo.com
I love them! Please include me in your giveaway.
Kimberly2335@aol.com
wow-great. Please enter me.
Thanks
Inge
r.bungart@googlemail.com
http://stempelparty.blogspot.com/
So pretty! Please sign me up and visit my OWOH!
Oh bee what beautiful pieces you are giving away - how kind of you
Please please pick me!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog
Hugs Hilda
I would love to be included
Come visit me
Britt in Australia #772
What wonderful jewelry -- thanks for the chance! :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 756 on the caravan :)
how generous of you to offer 3 giveaways! please count me in!
peggyapl(at)gmail.com
What lovely goodies!
Oh Wow...I love your art and would be very honored to own a piece. Thanks for visiting my blogs I hope you tagged them so you can come back and visit again. Please enter my name in your drawing.
Create & Share
Linda (Okla)
Thanks for coming and entering my giveaway - I'd love to be entered into yours!
What a great giveaway! I would love to be included in your drawing, Leslie
I love those purse danglies! Such a great idea with dominoes..very creative! THanks for participating.
WOW! Thank you for the chance!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
Lovely Please add me!!!!!
I would love to win! Thank you!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
Hi from Oregon,
Please sign me up for your giveaway!!!
And, thanks for stopping by mine ;-)
Hugs,
Char
http://pawsn2stamp.blogspot.com
Hi Bee! Thanks for visiting :) Please count me in your wonderful giveaway. Nice meeting you! xo
These are wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great giveaways. I especially like #1. Thanks for the chance to win it. My Lily things Harley is a cutie!
Oh Bee - I love all your 'give-away' items, they're beautiful!!! I must check out this OWOH!!.....please include me in your draw :-))
Ann xxx
I would love to win. Thanks for entering my drawing, too. What fun this event has been!!!
Please add me to your list! What great giveaways. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Hello Bee
First of all thanks for your kind words on Abner the Mute:) My OWOH give away.
Sendon.....PLEASE enter me in your fabulous draw!! Beautiful jewelry:)
HUGZ
Jacqui
Oh... you do make beautiful things. I'd love to enter your draw. Thanks!
Cute giveaways! Count me in!
Great giveaway, please count me in, thanks for stopping by at my Blog;o)
Lovely things. Please enter me!
These are so cool. Thanks for visiting my blog too. I'd love to be entered into the drawing.
Great giveaway! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you!
lovely giveaways! Please throw my name into the hat, too! ::Jill
Sweet giveaway. Count me in! And thank you for enering my give away!
http://sodistressing.blogspot.com
Hi Bee, thanks for stopping by my blog. Please sign me up for a chance to win your lovely prizes.
(just heard about the snow storm as my boss was stuck while traveling in London) Enjoy the snow.
Susanne
Great giveaways. Count me in!
And if you haven't done so already, please visit my blog for my OWOH giveaway:
http://www.sandees-sanity.blogspot.com/
Hi--so nice to meet you, Bee! Please enter me in your giveaway, and thank you for entering mine! ~Jann
hi from the philippines! your giveaways are all so lovely! i would be blessed to win one. thanks for dropping by my blog. meldy
meldyfider@gmail.com
These are lovely prizes! I hope I win. Thank you for offering this giveaway. eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
those are gorgeous! please enter me in your drawing. and drop by my blog if you haven't.
All three are very nice.........
you can add my name to your great giveaway.lovely blog thanks.love from Glenda
Hello ~ I would Love the chance to be one of the lucky winners in your lovely and generous giveway. Thank you for the chance!
You can find me at OWOH#122
Very nice! Please enter me! Thanks for entering my drawing! I have a Westie too!!! His name is Max! He is the best!
You do lovely altered work that I would love to win!
I would love to win one of these...
Love them Bee - i have difficulty with beads when my hands shake-lol - lose loads that ways - whay will you be up to next!
Please, Please enter me in your giveaway. And thank you so much for stopping by mine, this is so much fun. I love the snow, wish you were closer I would come visit..lol..Big Hugs Deb
Very nice work Bee. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.Sharon
What a fantastic giveaway!
Please enter me! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway out!!
I have to say that I ADORE that purse charm - it's so beautiful! Your other items are also beautiful, but I'm hoping that my number comes up for the purse charm!!
Anna Banana
Wisconsin - USA
Anna Banana Creations
Thanks for stopping by my blog! ALL of your work is amazing! I LOVE the pin and the clip. Ahhh, I don't see much snow here in Georgia, but it is chilly today!
This is so much fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining my giveaway.
Your giveaways are wonderful! Please count me in!
Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ and now here I am at your very creative blog ~ count me in ~
#448 ~ http://artmusedog.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Carol
Hi Bee! Love your blog! :) You are so creative and so productive too! Gosh you use your time well! Your giveaways are beautiful! Lucky is the winner who receives one of your creations! Please count me in!
Terrielee :)
p.s. Thank you for visiting my blog! :)
I love your work! Please count me in!
Wonderful blog candy. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
~Vicki Priebe
Wish Grantor
www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/
Soooooo pretty. Please enter me in your draw :)
thanks for visiting my blog. Love your blog.
Please enter my name in your drawing.
Absolutely gorgeous!
Awesome. Thanks :)
amberella007@ gmail.com
All of your offerings are wonderful! Please enter me into your drawing.
Thank U!
Post a Comment