Sunday, 8 February 2009

One World - One Heart

wow folks, what a fantastic response I have received to this wonderful event. Firstly a huge thank you to Lisa for coming up with the idea and organising the event - Lisa you are a star. Secondly a big thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and especially to those who have left a comment on my OWOH thread and on other threads. I have now had over 250 hits - I was hoping to get around 50 so I am both stunned and truly blessed.

Ok now down to the business part. Firstly I will close my thread at 9.a.m (UK time) on Thursday the 12th January. I will then use a Random Number Generator to pick the four - yes I have increased my give aways to 4 now but more of that in a moment. I will leave a message or email the 4 winners to contact me with addresses. If I don't hear from any winner within 5 days I will pick another winner for that prize. The prizes will be mailed out immediately (except for number 4 which will be obvious in a minute) and yes I will ship to anywhere in the world. If you are a winner please let me know when your prize arrives.

Ok on to prize number 4. As the posts to my giveaway have slowly increased I raised my hopes of how many I would eventually received but never in my wildest dreams did I dare to presume I'd get this many. As the numbers neared the 250 mark I mentally promised another prize if they did reach that magic figure but never even thought about what I would give as a 4th prize. Well I have sat here and pondered and decided to make a word book for the 4th winner - hence no picture - if you are the winner you can pick a word up to 5 characters long and I will make your book for you. You could pick a short name or a word thats means something to you. It wont go out as quickly as the other prizes as it will take me 2 or 3 days to make.

Well folks thats about it for now, I have visited everybody's blogs and have quite a few saved away in my favourites so some of you will be seeing more of me. Please come back and visit me, I'd love to get to know you all.

Take care, keep well and keep smiling. Here's a big cheer for Lisa, this year's event and dare I say it, next year's OWOH.

xx

Oh yes nearly forgot, please post on my original thread if you want to be included in my draw.

No comments: