....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Friday, 23 January 2009
A spare pressie
I like to keep some little presents by me so that if we get an unexpected invite I always have something to take. The box was empty so I have started on some new bits. The first is this set of notelets in their own storage folder.
5 comments:
wow Bee ! you have been busy they look gorgeous
Joana xxx
Hi, Bee! What a great idea to have some gifts made up in advance! You are more organized than I am!!!
And thanks for stopping by my blog during OWOH! :-)
WOW these are gorgeous- you are one organised lady
x
Stunning Bee - I so wish I could be as organised as you!! How do you manage it all??? xxx
Hi Bee!
I *love* your notelets! They are so sweet!
Terrielee
Post a Comment