
In case you don't know what I am talking about, it's the series of books by Stephanie Meyer, the first of which has just been released as a film. Perhaps if I tell you I have read 2 of the 4 books and am half way through the 3rd in under a week and went to see the film last week you might get the idea that they are totally addictive. They are beautifully written and although I want to read them all I am going to be sorry to have finished them. The only negative side effect is the housework hasn't been touched and husband is starving - well I can't leave Bella and Edward in mid chapter now can I.
3 comments:
it was a brilliant film Bee, we saw it last week and I am pleased to hear they are doing a follow up to x
i will have to read does .
It's horrifying isn't it?? My husband and kids and house are STILL untouched. Once you finish reading...Midnight Sun is on Stephenie Meyer's website. It's an unfinished book she's stopped writing for now...and it's Edward's point of view of Twilight! Absolutely brilliant!!! MUST READ. then read again. and again. and again...
Post a Comment