....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Sunday, 12 April 2009
Birthday cake and more...
Younger sons birthday today so here he is blowing out the candles on his cake with his older niece. (Cake was made without any flour as it's Passover for us).
and a rare picture of me (hate having my photo taken) with Mya and new baby Grace.
That's a beautiful cake despite being made without flour! What do you use to substitute? I have many grain allergies and am scrambling to develop wheat/rice/corn/oat/rye/barley-free goodies. The gluten-free cookbooks help, I just have to delete the other things I'm allergic to, but what a load of work! I seem to eat a lot of meat, cheese, and eggs. My friend says her mom's recipe for kugel would probably work for me.
they are beautiful photos Bee , the cake looks so yummy ...love your photo you look so relaxed with the grandchildren , we just been googling over the baby grace ( we love baby's ....) congrats again to you and family give her a hug from us all Big Hug Joana
5 comments:
Congratulations on your new family member. Thanks for sharing your joy with us. Ali x
That's a beautiful cake despite being made without flour! What do you use to substitute? I have many grain allergies and am scrambling to develop wheat/rice/corn/oat/rye/barley-free goodies. The gluten-free cookbooks help, I just have to delete the other things I'm allergic to, but what a load of work! I seem to eat a lot of meat, cheese, and eggs. My friend says her mom's recipe for kugel would probably work for me.
Beautiful photo's Bee - thanks for sharing!! Doesn't Mya look proud :-))
xx
they are beautiful photos Bee , the cake looks so yummy ...love your photo you look so relaxed with the grandchildren , we just been googling over the baby grace ( we love baby's ....) congrats again to you and family give her a hug from us all
Big Hug
Joana
Ooh scrummy yummy cake! Beautiful photos of Mia Grace and you, thanks gor sharing xx
Post a Comment