Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Daisy ribbon challenge

I was selected by Crafty Ribbons to participate in another of their ribbon challenges. A beautiful bundle of daisy ribbons duly arrived and the challenge was to make 2 things using the ribbons. So I set about making a couple of cards and then a nest of little boxes. I didn't photograph the inside of the boxes (oops forgot) but inside each I had made a glazed base using chips of coloured glass and beadlings and set a silver charm into the glaze. The tiniest box also had a little scroll with a quote on it. I think the boxes took longer than the cards to make, but each piece was a joy to put together so a big thank you to Ali and all the crew for another lovely challenge, just hope you like my entries.











2 comments:

Wilma said...

well done Bee - 3 super items and i just love the wee boxes - do you have a template for them?

Ann said...

Beautiful boxes Bee -love the colours, so pretty xx