....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Awww!! She's looking a bit worried - they start so young these days - she'll be using the straighteners before you know it Bee! Lol! x
Awwww, bless her, I would have the worried look too if I woke up with my hair up in the air....er, hang on ... I normally do LOL Bless her, she is a darling xx
Too funny! Still a living doll.
Just noticed your background is the same as my cooking blog's background: http://mrsclauscooks.blogspot.com/We share good taste.
fabulous pics Bee, she is just gorgeousx
Aw Bee - what a cutie pie!! Loving these photo's, they did make me chuckle :-))xxx
Aw Bee, what are you like, bless her little heart, thats definatly a photo to scrap and treasure if ever i saw one :O) hugs ♥ Minxy ♥
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww!! She's looking a bit worried - they start so young these days - she'll be using the straighteners before you know it Bee! Lol! x
Awwww, bless her, I would have the worried look too if I woke up with my hair up in the air....er, hang on ... I normally do LOL Bless her, she is a darling xx
Too funny! Still a living doll.
Just noticed your background is the same as my cooking blog's background: http://mrsclauscooks.blogspot.com/
We share good taste.
fabulous pics Bee, she is just gorgeous
x
Aw Bee - what a cutie pie!! Loving these photo's, they did make me chuckle :-))
xxx
Aw Bee, what are you like, bless her little heart, thats definatly a photo to scrap and treasure if ever i saw one :O)
hugs ♥ Minxy ♥
Post a Comment