I've been playing with my PolkaDoodles cd Back to Nature. The first card is for a friend's daughter who has had a nasty accident.
Maisy the sheep is on a piece of acetate so will come out from behind the fence and bounce around.
Then, of course, once I'd got started I printed off a few more sheets and made the following cards just for the pure enjoyment of making them.
7 comments:
What great cards Bee, you really have been making good used of the BTN CD.
Thanks for sharing your cards with us at Polkadoodles this week.
B x
Wow, your cards are great and you have been busy. Enjoy your CD. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.
Oh my these are super cute... i just absolutly adore the owls, how cute.. make sure you save one for my birthday, i know its a bit early but i can wait lol
Hope my bumped and bruised angel is OK and recovering well xxxx
Wow Bee, you're doing the CD proud girl! Great cards, soo lovely! Thanks for joining in at Polka Doodles this week! xx
These are fab!!! I must have a look at the doggies on the cd again! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
These are just gorgeous Bee. I've only just got my hands on the CD as I'm new to the DT. There really is some fabulous stuff on there. It's lovely to see what you've done.
Thanks for sharing with us at Ploka Doodles this week.
Fliss x
Bee these are just soooo cute!! The owls are my faves :D xxx
Post a Comment