Friday, 8 January 2010

Love is in the air.....

....well it stops you thinking about all the snow we have right now. I have just completed my cards for Crafty Ribbons, featuring their heart range and I elected to go for modern ribbons.  Hope you like them.









there is another 'thing' but thats a surprise so I'll upload it later.

xx

6 comments:

Wilma said...

Lovely cards Bee - very different from my ribbons - i got mine a day later than you so i am not quite finished yet!!

shaz earl said...

Lovely cards Bee xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Bee ... Happy New Year X

Marty said...

I see the Westie on the first card!

BTW, stop by my blog and meet Merlin-my "new" 4-year-old Westie. Notice his ears-the Great Dane he used to live with chewed them off, so they droop down. He's a sweetheart, though, and much smarter than Chloe.

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely cards hun...sending you a MASSIVE hug and you and Arn are in my thoughts xx

Ann said...

Beautiful cards Bee - wishing Arn lots of love & ggod luck xx