Sunday, 24 January 2010

Photo suprises for 70th

It was Arn's special birthday last week and I had ordered a special (to us) painting.  It is called BESHERT which is Hebrew for perfect match, soul mate, fate, destiny.  It is a very powerful word and we have always said we were each others BESHERT so you can understand what it means to us.  The roots of the tree form the word beshert and the trees combine in a heart.  The English words TO LIFE and LOVE are intwined in the branches on the right and the Hebrew equivalent words grow out of the branches on the left together with 2 wine goblets.  The more you look at the picture the more you see in it.  I have had it mounted into a heavy black frame.



The kids then went for a photo session (dragging a not very willing me along) and had this photo blown up and framed from them




and this one from the littlies




and this one from the two boys




we have had to have a major re-arrange but they are now up on the walls.

6 comments:

Marty said...

Love it! Every time you walk by you be reminded of how much you love them.

Wilma said...

Bee who is the young blonde in the pics - surely thats not you!!! LOL
Beautiful pics and i love your Beshert gift to yourselves:) x

Ann said...

Beautiful Bee - what a beautiful family you have & the tree is absolutely stunning!! Take care & Hugs. xxx

Claireabelle said...

What a beautiful gift you Beshert picture is, and what a lovley reason (if thats the right word!) for it.

I hope Arn had a fabulous birthday and what gorgeous family pics to put on your walls
xx

Teresa aka Tess said...

Your gift to yourselves is magical. And you are right, the more I looked the more I saw. You have a beautiful family.

Laurie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I hope you'll come back again!