Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Been absent without Leave

can't believe I haven't posted to my blog for so long - oops!!!!  Mojo seems to have deserted me but I have been doing odds and ends.  Still summer is nearly over and I'll get back to some serious crafting real soon.  For now though these are the cards I made for Crafty Ribbons new range.

A trio of Twins.

I wanted to use the same elements and make 3 completely different cards.






5 comments:

kayc said...

They are all so beautiful. Kathleen x

Cindy said...

Wow you make just the most beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them with us.


Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

fab cards :)) shame winter is on its way.. will miss the long days
Hugs x

Ann said...

Gorgeous cards Bee :D xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ah such beautiful cute cards :-)
Anne x