then look no further, just get your hands on the new Katy Sue Designs cd "The Wine Buffs". It is perfect!!! Mine arrived yesterday and I dashed off a couple of quick cards, I'll play some more at the weekend and make more elaborate cards but here are the two I quickly made.
this one is actually quite a large card, I will save some of the pages across into MCS so I can really get to play.
and a stepper card which was such fun to do. In case you can't read all of the chalk board behind it says "You'll like this one! It's made from anti-diuretic hybrid grapes and reduces the number of trips people you're age go to the toilet during the night. It's called Pinot More!"
and yes the spelling mistake on the word you're which obviously should be your is on the disc. Can't quite sure if that is an error on their part or if the salesman is supposed to have made the error.


4 comments:
Absolutely love these cards - about time some good men's cards came on the market. Love the step card and look forward to seeing more creation with this disc. xx
wow Bee this cards are stunning love the images
big hug
Joana
I saw these on C&C, you've done a fab job, i love the stepper one :D
Amazing cards, Ilove them Bee xxx
Post a Comment