Friday, 7 January 2011

A card for a friend

....I am on a role right now and working my way through all the birthday/anniversary/etc cards I need for family and close friends for the whole of 2011....this one is for a friend and I actually realised it would be easier to photograph before I assembled it...


the main body of the card..



the first wrap-around....


the second wrap-around....



and the insert.....



all the pieces put together for the complete card...



3 comments:

Marty said...

So cute, as usual! How's that Harley doing? Chloe and Merlin are fine, Merlin has come a long way in this last year. Now if I could just get him to stop weeing on things in the house, we would be happy. Oh, and Chloe killed a mouse, brought it into the house and buried in a shawl I had draped over the arm of the sofa. Ugggghhh! Threw the shawl away and we had to clean the sofa three times to get rid of the smell. She was just doing what she was bred to do!

Joana24 said...

wow Bee love the design of this card such a great idea cute Tilda's :)

Ann said...

Beautiful card Bee & I love the design, so much detail....stunning xxx