Friday, 20 May 2011

I will try harder...

...I don't seem to have blogged any papercrafting stuff for a while and I promise I will soon.  I had a fab birthday last weekend and will put photos of all the gorgeous handmade cards I received on here next week.  Thank you to everyone for making it such a memorable birthday.

I haven't managed a lot of crafting lately - too busy getting everything prepared here for my op.  Have my pre-admission check next week so hopefully it wont be too long now.  I have been stocking up on lots of craft goodies (whats new you say) so that I will have loads to keep me occupied for those 12 weeks after the op, should become a little craft production line chez moi.

Anyway a couple of bits and pieces for now.... a friend recently attained her BSc with honours (not bad at our age) and of course I had to make her a little card....

this card and tag is for a friend's birthday..



lots more in the pipe line and I'll try and catch up very soon, meanwhile have a fun day.

No comments: