Osama bin Laden is dead - but it isn't a reason for rejoicing, yes I am glad he is gone from this earth and may he pay forever for his despicable sins. But his death doesn't bring back all those innocents that he murdered without a thought, it doesn't give them back to those who are left to mourn. There are those who will now see him as a martyr and I am sure there are many waiting to fill his role and to retaliate. Hamas condemmed the US for the killing, perhaps people will stop and think about Hamas and see them for what they are and also realise the terrible attrocities they are still inflicting on a daily basis on our beloved Israel, 95% of what they do doesn't get into the press.
There is a saying "G-d repays His debts" and I am a firm believer in this, so Bin Laden you were warned and I know that right now those debts are being repaid and you are suffering for all the evil you caused.
No comments:
Post a Comment